This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.r3tecnics.com, whose holder is R3 TECNICS REHABITECK, S.L. (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Using the website of THE WEBSITE OWNER attributes the condition of USER and, it implies that you fully accept, without reservation, each one of the provisions included in this legal notice, warning that, these conditions, can be modified by THE WEBSITE OWNER without previous notice. The amendment shall be notified and published as early as possible in such a case.
Therefore, it is recommended that you carefully read the contents hereof if you wish to access and use the information and the services offered on this website.
Users are obliged to use the website correctly following the current legislation, good faith, public order shipments and misuse, and this Legal Notice, and will be accountable to THE WEBSITE OWNER and/or third parties for any damages that could cause because of a breach of that obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, being able THE WEBSITE OWNER to deny or retire the access to the portal and/or uses, at any moment.
THE WEBSITE OWNER, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on “Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, informs you that:
- Its company name is: R3 TECNICS REHABITECK, S.L.
- Its Tax Number is: B66404732
- Its social office is in: Portal de l’Angel, 23, 4º 1ª – 08002 – Barcelona – BARCELONA
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 44557, 0054 Sheet/DUP 459800, Inscription 1
To communicate with us, we place at your disposal several means of contact that you will find below:
- Tel.: 932809091
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the notifications and communications between the users and THE WEBSITE OWNER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when conducted in one of the previously mentioned means.
- CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are of free access and free of charge. However, THE WEBSITE OWNER can condition the uses of some of the offered services on his/her website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE WEBSITE OWNER and will be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements you make.
The user specifically agrees to make appropriate use of content and services THE WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for, among others
- Disseminate illegal, violent, pornographic, racists, xenophobes, offensives, encouragement of terrorism or in general, contents opposite to the law and public order.
- Introducing onto the network computer viruses or carrying out actions that are liable to change, spoil, interrupt or interrupt or generate errors or damage in electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third persons; or to cause an impediment to the access of other Users to the website and its services using the massive consumption of the computer resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER providesits services.
- Attempting to gain access to the e-mail accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the computer systems ofTHE WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties and, if applicable, extract information. Disclosing the intellectual or industrial property rights and damage the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties. Or impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform, or modify the Content, unless prior authorization has been obtained from the titular owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted
- Compile data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any type and communications for sales purposes or for any other commercial purposes without this having been requested or consented to beforehand.
- All website contents, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and graphic design and source codes, are a work whose property is owned by THE WEBSITE OWNER, without being transferred to the User any of the exploitation rights, other than that which is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web.
In short, those users who gain access to this website will be able to view the contents and make, if appropriate, authorized private copies as long as those elements will not be transferred afterwards to a third party, they will not be installed in servers connected to webs either, neither will they be the object of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any type which appear on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, without this use or access being thought of as attribution to the user of any right over them.
The distribution, modification, cession, public communication of the contents and any other act that is not specifically authorised by the holder of the operation rights it is prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply any relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the site or the web page where the Hyperlink is inserted, or the acceptance or approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use which each User makes of any materials made available on this website, nor for any actions which are performed as a result thereof.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND OF RESPONSIBILITY IN THE ACCESS AND USAGE.
The content of this website is of a general nature and its aim is merely to provide information, and no guarantee is given for access to all contents, nor of their thoroughness, correctness, validity, or accuracy, nor of their suitability or utility for a specific purpose.
THE WEBSITE OWNER: excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by the legal system, the accountability for any damages and losses of any nature arising from:
The impossibility to access the website, or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness, and topicality of the content, as for the existence of vices and defects of all types of transmitted contents, distributed, stored, made available, to which the access has been through the website or its offered services.
- The presence of a virus or the presence of other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents, or user files.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and the present Legal Notice because of the incorrect use of the Website. In particular, and by way of example THE WEBSITE OWNER, does not take responsibility for any actions of third parties infringing intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, honour rights, personal and family privacy, own image copyright, unfair competition law and illegal advertising.
Furthermore, THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility regarding the information that falls outside this Website, and which is not managed directly by its own webmaster. The exclusive function of the links that appear on this website is to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may amplify the contents offered on this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the operation or accessibility of linked websites, nor does it suggest, invite, or recommend visiting them and will not, therefore, be responsible for results obtained by visiting these sites. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
- PROCEDURE FOR CONDUCT OF ACTIVITIES FOR ILLEGAL
In the event that any user or third party considers that there have been facts or circumstances that reveal illicit usage of any given content in the included or accessible websites through the website, they must notify THE WEBSITE OWNER, by properly identifying themselves and stating the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through this website shall not replace the legal announcement of laws, rules, general provisions, and acts that must be formally published in the official bulletins of the Public Administrations, the only binding instruments with regard to the authenticity and content thereof. The information available on this website must be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The existing conditions are subject to the laws of Spain.
English will be the used language.